Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Say 'LIQUID EYELINER!!!'

I am terribly ashamed of myself! I have had this little online spot here for nearly a month and I have yet to give the Patron Saint of Trash his due. How could I have done this?!? John Waters is a God. Without his one-of-kind and perfect forays into exquisite cinematic trash, things would just not be the same on this sad, sad Planet...

One of my absolute and most favorite films of all-time is the glorious and delirious masterpiece known as 'Female Trouble'. I am sure you have seen and loved this fantastic film. Isn't it time you re-visited this unparalleled Masterwork of celluloid TrashArt?



There are so many incredible moments in this amazing film. Revolutionary space-age cosmetics were explored. This includes the ever-popular mainlineable cosmetic known Liquid Eyeliner...




And who could possibly forget Dinner at the Davenports...



There are so many more unforgettable and classic moments in this fantastic film. I could go on and on, but if I did you may be less inclined to experience 'Female Trouble' in it's entirety. And like all great works of Art, it should be experienced that way...

No comments: